Fathers day commission

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rick P

I was hoping one of my freind Bill's kids would order a pen from me, just got word from his Daughter, she ordered a "Titan" thats "reflective of Alaska". I greatly admire and respect Bill this is a very special commission for me. I often think of him wading an upper peninsula of Michigan stream at 20 degrees in his boxers at 4am to get to his deer post when he was well into his 70's. Or the fact that he still made opening day after having a kidney removed less than 2 months earlier at 80 when my back is acting up or a knee wants to give way in the feild. Bill is keen of mind, bold in his humor and a great friend.

Rick P

Bill really is one of my mentors, tough, creative and stunningly smart! My dad taught me the basics of hunting and woodsmanship but spending time in the field with Bill is like graduate school. My father never really got archery hunting and still thinks I am nutz for chasing bear with 2 sticks and a string........Bill wishes he could afford the trip up to do the hunt.

Drilled some very old and colorful whale bone last night. Thinking of replacing the gold accent ring on the "Titan" with a muskox horn band. Prepped some Mammoth bone for my fathers pen.

Top Bottom