Fastest place for laser engraving?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BigguyZ

I have a customer who ordered a pen for Christmas. Due to delays (moving my shop, surgery on my right index finger), I'm just getting to making thepen this week. It needs to be laser engraved, one line, "Bishop Bob".

Who has the fastest TAT for laser engraving? Is there a vendor who can turn this around fast enough to get it back to me before Christmas?

Thanks,
Travis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
Travis, have you checked local? The shipping is gonna be tough on this schedule.

There is one in DePere.. She takes about a week, so I do that for simple things... Theres a pretty good chance you can find someone local (heck - theres even a hallmark store here that has a laser engraver.... I wouldn't look to them for anything complicated, but a simple name should be ok).

W3DRM

I cant say enough good about Ken at Kallenshaan Woods. He's been very fast and reliable for me on all of my orders, and the work is Top Notch! Priority shipping would be needed to speed up the delivery but I would check with him.

http://www.kallenshaanwoods.com/servlet/StoreFront

Agreed, I have dealt with Ken several times with short time-frame customer requirements and he has delivered every time. Give him a call and talk it over. He'll give a better idea of his turnaround timing for you.

ToddMR

I agree with Stan Cook. I use him constantly and even met him this weekend. He is a great guy and quick turn around. You can also get him at www.happyturners.com I asked Stan this same question about turn around time. He told me even if I got something shipped by this Wed he would have it back to me in time.

Padre

All of the vendors here are very, very good. Don't forget about Constant, he does great work too.

JohnU

I just had to add... I sent 26 pens to Jsn on 11/29 (last Monday). They just arrived! 26 pens from IL to Vegas, double line engraved and back to me in 7 days. That's exceptional service you can't beat!

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Bryan at WoodTurningz just north of Indy, great prices and quality. I've used them a lot recently. Had an order for 28 pens and he turned them all around perfectly done in 5 days. Call and ask him for price and delivery (888) 736-5487
WB

splinter99

I have had my lazer engraver send me a pic of the finished pen and then mail it to the customer when I needed it to get to a customer quick. I used to suggest engraving but it got so crazy with people wanting a pen made and engraved and shipped to them and they waited to the last minute to order it. I even went to the engravers on christmas eve one year for a rush order someone had to have.

Top Bottom