Fair's Over and I Did Just Fine.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nava1uni

Show went well today. Small two block street fair with a nice crowd. I sold
11 pens, 4 wine stoppers and 4 secret compartment key rings. It wasn't a busy day, but steady and interesting people.
I had a good time, but I must admit I am tired. Thanks for all of your comments.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Congratulations, sounds like a great day, that is really cool. What style of pens did people seem most interested in? Were the pens you sold segmented or single species, wood or acrylic? I haven't participated in any type of craft shows or street fairs YET but plan on trying some in the future. Thanks for updating us!
Gary

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Cindy,

Congratulations!!! Nice start. Sounds like you are proceeding down the path to addiction. You will find Dawn and I MUCH farther down that path!!

TIRED???? You betcha!!! We are always amazed at how dead we are the day after a show. If it's a 2-3 or 4 day show, you can still muster the energy to go the next day. But, when you wake up with the trailer in the driveway and your booth is disassembled and IN that trailer, it's time to CRASH (in bed).

We still don't know WHY this happens, but it does seem unavoidable!!

Off to the next show!!!

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
If your not tired after a show, you didn't work it hard enough. Sounds like you had a good first show and after seeing some of your work, I would expect that you will do well.

nava1uni

There was an assortment of pens. I sold several 4 sierras, 3 Atlas, 1 Zen, 1 sketch pencil and 2 slim lines. I had a lot of requests for pencils in 7mm and 9mm. The larger pens like cigars didn't sell. I'm trying to keep an inventory to track what sells and what does'nt.

Top Bottom