For eye glass turners only !

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenV

Trend Pro

Do not need to smell the CA.

Wipe the face mask down wirh a dryer sheet from time to time to cut down the static. Otherwise, a microfiber cloth.

SteveG

I got a uvex Bionic about 6 months ago, and strongly recommend it. About $36 on Amazon. Replacement shield is a bit expensive, but it seems to hold up very well, indicating seldom need to replace. I will some times put it on and FORGET it is on until something (like trying to blow sawdust off something) reminds me it is on. Well rated, comfortable, reasonable cost. I used to refrain from using my previous shield due to discomfort. That is not a factor with this. BTW, I wear glasses, and have no problems in that respect.

monophoto

I've used the 3M face shield from Lowes with glasses, and also both face shields sold by Harbor Freight. I prefer the more expensive HF shield - the cheap one is really flimsy.

triw51

I got a uvex Bionic about 6 months ago, and strongly recommend it. About $36 on Amazon. Replacement shield is a bit expensive, but it seems to hold up very well, indicating seldom need to replace. I will some times put it on and FORGET it is on until something (like trying to blow sawdust off something) reminds me it is on. Well rated, comfortable, reasonable cost. I used to refrain from using my previous shield due to discomfort. That is not a factor with this. BTW, I wear glasses, and have no problems in that respect.

Mine is so comfortable I sometime forget I am wearing it an try to blow the dust off something LOL. I had a piece of wood come off the lathe and hit my face shield fairly hard and no damage was done.

kovalcik

I don't usually wear a mask. I just position my dust collector hose right behind the work within a few inches. If I need a mask, I just use a disposable one. I have a couple boxes left over from when my daughter was having chemo and we had to be careful with spreading germs. I don't usually have issues with my glasses fogging.

Top Bottom