Extra part in El-Toro??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefyter-emt

Am I missing something here? There is a white plastic part that appears to fit in the cap of this kit (kinda like the insert for a snapcap Americana) but they do not say what to do with it in the instructions. There is a black sleeve with threads they say to press in first. It was not on the FP nib, so I don't think it's for shipping, but just what is it? I can post it up a photo if no one knows what I am talking about.

its_virgil

The white cap is just a nib protector. It should have been clipped on front section over the nib. It is not used as a pen part. It may be a part on another kit, but it is used as a shipping protector for this kit. Believe me. I have 15 or so in my parts drawer.
Do a good turn daily!
Donm
Originally posted by Firefyter-emt
<br />Am I missing something here? There is a white plastic part that appears to fit in the cap of this kit (kinda like the insert for a snapcap Americana) but they do not say what to do with it in the instructions. There is a black sleeve with threads they say to press in first. It was not on the FP nib, so I don't think it's for shipping, but just what is it? I can post it up a photo if no one knows what I am talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom