Extra Euro bushings and the wait.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

underdog

Since I turned my first real pen (not counting the Walmart pens) the other day, I can't wait for my order to come from Craft Supplies... I feel like the kid waiting for his box top special to come in... [:p]

Unfortunately I found out after that order, that I had already bought some Euro bushings... I coulda ordered another kit instead.:(

What's your advice? Trade for something I need? Or keep 'em because I'll use them eventually?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

les-smith

Return them and get another set of something you like.. Use your 7mm slimline bushings for sanding.

txcwboy

they are only 4 bucks ! arent they ? Keep them,your going to mess the one pair up any ways eventually and will had a back up. I think you should have 2 sets for every pen you do IMHO [:eek:)]

Dave

underdog

I was actually thinking of trading someone locally. But like the man says, they're not that much... (Shows how cheap I am - I thought my $45 order from Craft Supplies was outrageous!)[:D]

kent4Him

Keep them. I'm probably on my 4th set of european bushings. Granted, they make up 75-80% of the pens I sell.

You will soon learn that $45 orders are nothing. Shipping is a higher percentage of your cost for small orders. I will be running a group order for european and other kits in March or so. That is a way to save on both the kits and shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom