Executive twist mechanisms

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kglass

I have had a rash of Executive Twist mechanisms bad right out of the kits. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Also is a Gadsby Pen twist mechanism the same as the Executive?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

qquake

Define "bad". Stiff? Non-operable? Won't twist at all? I've found that cold temperatures will make them stiff. Also sometimes they're stiff initially, but will become easier to twist with use. But I haven't had one that was unusable.

kglass

Bad meaning won't twist at all or twisting doesn't do anything , no matter how cold or hot, or force you put on them. After questioning Penn State Ind. customer service said they have had some bad mechanisms and are expediting some to me quickly.

Last edited:
I've done a number of Execs and haven't had that issue. When I have had issues with PSI stuff, I've found a call to their cust service number and a happy voice got excellent results.

kglass

I don't want to give the impression that PSI didn't respond happily and quickly to send out
(3) three Mechanisms because they did. I just happen to get three that didn't work. Problem solved!

Top Bottom