Executive and Polaris

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

angboy

Could someone who has bushings for both the executive and polaris pen kits mic them for me and tell me what the measurements are? After posting just yesterday that I'm organized about my bushings, it seems that I was lying! I tried to assemble a polaris pen this am and the ends were way too small. I think somehow, in the process of working on some pens of both kits at the same time, I mixed up the bushings. Thanks!

angboy

Originally posted by Dario
<br />Why don't you mic the kit parts and match it with the bushing?

Well, because that would just make too much sense Dario, and be too easy!!! [:D][:D] I'd rather do it the hard way, not be quick enough to think up that (very good) idea, and have to wait for someone to mic theirs and post the info here, thereby meaning I have to take a break from turning, which gives me a good chance to bitch and moan while I'm delayed! [}:)][}:)]

BTW, I did have them reversed, a quick switch of the kits I was working on (2 polaris that I thought were executive and two executive that I thought were polaris), and I had some pens put together. Luckily, I had enough of the right finishes to be able to still put the plastics with a finish I liked.

Thanks Joe for the great info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom