European Pen Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Hello all
I ordered some European pen kits from Timberbits but I forgot to order the bushings. Does anyone know it the bushing set for their European kits would be the same as what Woodcraft or Craft Suppliers carry. It would not cost all that much to order them from Timberbit (about $9.00 with shipping) but it will take a while to get them and I would like to turn some sooner then that. Thanks in advance

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tom T

I turn lots of WC euros. They have a Tenon in them. There bushing use a slip ring you take off to get the smaller tenon size. Other kits like craft supply do not tenon. I am not at home to measure them.
Go to each company's web sight go to the instructions and hey should give you the dimensions Of the bushing. You might find it on the pen instruction page or may have to go to the bushing page.

ironman123

Timberbits 10.3mm and 9.1mm

CUSA .406 x 25.4 = 10.3mm and .360 x 25.4 = 9.14mm the 13mm = .5118

Ray

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Bushings for the PSI Original Designer will probably work if it is a Tenon version for the Euro they are virtually the same kit. If it is a no tenon version I don't know if PSI bushings for the Designer NT will work.

Dick Mahany

Dan, did you not look in the library? There is a chart in there with a lot of pens and their size and bushings.

Ray

The latest bushing and tube lists in the library are excellent. I especially like the new sortings by supplier and alphabetical kit listing. I printed them out and keep copies right at my bench. I find more uses for them all the time!

Top Bottom