euro pencil conversion?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

byounghusband

I once did a modified Slimline pencil with a Corian centerband in it. I drilled the center of the CB deep enough to hide the center part of the pencil mechanism in it. It was a long time ago and it took a couple tries to get it to work.
I would have to try to refigure what I did to explain it better. Hopefully, someone else has a better idea.....

Randy_

Just a guess; but you may be able to do the same conversion that Scott wrote about for the Sierra and works for the cigar as well. Buy a Schmidt DSM 2006 pencil cartridge from Arizona Silhouette and have at it!!

gerryr

Originally posted by Randy_
<br />Just a guess; but you may be able to do the same conversion that Scott wrote about for the Sierra and works for the cigar as well. Buy a Schmidt DSM 2006 pencil cartridge from Arizona Silhouette and have at it!!

Not if it's a 7mm euro. That conversion would work for an 8mm, but not for a 7mm. Even though it would work, just getting the pencil kit will result in a better made pencil, with an eraser too.

Firefyter-emt

Make the cap a with 2 tubes like the El-Grande Streamline 8mm tube and a small section of 7mm in the very end to install the final. It would take a bit of work, but not too hard to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom