Eraser for Polaris pencil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

JHFerrell

Hey guys and gals... anyone know of a supplier for erasers for the PSI Polaris pencil? Have checked the catalogs and can't find one. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Since the inside of the finial of a Polaris is an 8mm tube you might be able to make your own finial and "innovate" your own eraser in the OEM parts.

alamocdc

John, I just checked one of my Polaris pencils and it looks like a standard small eraser available at any office supply store. You may even be able to find them at Wallyworld.

JHFerrell

Billy...that's what I thought too, but one of my customers says he can't find one, hence my question to the forum. I think I'll take one from another kit I have laying around and go look for one myself. Thanks for the input guys

angboy

Originally posted by JHFerrell
<br />Billy...that's what I thought too, but one of my customers says he can't find one, hence my question to the forum. I think I'll take one from another kit I have laying around and go look for one myself. Thanks for the input guys

I have the perfect solution: Tell your customer that your pencil is so perfect that it wasn't made to make mistakes [}:)], and that if he stops making them, then he won't need an eraser! [:D][:D][:D][;)][;)][;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom