EPR Bucks (money blanks)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

I watched Ed's video on tunring the blank from the EPR Bucks blank and would like to try a couple as gifts for friends. I am unable to find where they are available to buy. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Jim Smith

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

killer-beez

Very discouraged with the Money Blanks...

I purchased the money blanks and attempted to turn a cigar pen. The problem I found was trying to finish the pen. I wet sanded to 8k but because of the shredded money in the blank it left many tiny holes from where the shredded money came through. I tried to fill with CA but when I filled one hole and sanded down what I just fixed two more holes appeared. Never finished the pen, to frustrating… Any suggestions?

JohnU

I purchased the money blanks and attempted to turn a cigar pen. The problem I found was trying to finish the pen. I wet sanded to 8k but because of the shredded money in the blank it left many tiny holes from where the shredded money came through. I tried to fill with CA but when I filled one hole and sanded down what I just fixed two more holes appeared. Never finished the pen, to frustrating… Any suggestions?

Not sure if wet sanding had anything to do with it or not, but when I finish mine, I dry sand and apply thin CA between 320 grit- 400- and 600. Then when I micro sand, the exposed paper has already soaked up the CA and hardened. Never had a problem...yet.

Top Bottom