Epoxy Sources?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tage

I've switched from gluing tubes with thick CA to 5 minute epoxy with better results. I've been buying the Gorilla 5 minute epoxy at WalMart or HD, but it gets expensive buying those small tubes, plus I go through them quickly.

Can anyone recommend a better source for possibly a larger or more economical epoxy? I know there are a few glue suppliers on here, but I can't remember who.
Thanks for your help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LagniappeRob

I picked up mine at Hobby Lobby. I'm sure there are better and/or cheaper sources though. The one thing I liked was it came in 2 separate squeeze bottles. MUCH easier to control and get the mix right than those silly double plunger syringe that never move at the same rate.

The one downside... the caps were the same color! Never mix the caps up! So I squeeze one, recap and THEN AND ONLY THEN, uncap the second.

Last edited:

Tage

Thanks all for the quick replies. Monty was the one I was thinking of. Rob, I'm thinking 15 minute epoxy is the way to go. So frustrating when I mix up too large a batch and it congeals before I get to use it.

Top Bottom