Are emperor pens really worth it?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Well I've had about as much fun with this thread as I can stand so I'm going to leave it ---- John if you are reading this - that means that instead of complaining about "beating a dead horse" I am going to stop reading the thread.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

edstreet

Interesting how you quickly pick up something very negative and completely ignore the questions that is ask, same as earlier with shop equipment and the precision claim that you made.

It sounds like you have some knowledge of the companies workflow so do you mind sharing with the rest of us or is it just snipe speculation from the background?
Do you relish in being a complete jerk to everyone who does not immediately bow down to you, ed?

My comment wasn't made to start a war, it was to point out that I thought we had already answered any of the questions originally raised. And I believe I answered in detail the question that was asked about my shop, my tools, and my capabilities.

Go bait someone else, you blowhard... either stick to the facts and debate the issue at hand, or ignore my posts, as you seem incapable of accepting any viewpoint but your own.

Looks like you took things way out of context. Nor did I see anywhere the answers that you gave, but I will look again.

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think someone is just showing off their macro camera abilities as if no one else has them. But hey lets make the photos even bigger. Love to see the inside of the material and see the little particles that they are made of. That would be cool.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Not showing off at all, that is not something that I do. I do think that everyone should be taking good quality photo's, its not difficult nor expensive

jttheclockman

Well I've had about as much fun with this thread as I can stand so I'm going to leave it ---- John if you are reading this - that means that instead of complaining about "beating a dead horse" I am going to stop reading the thread.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Smitty

I get your little jab and feel it and I will throw a few of these in there too:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This is like an accident you see on the side of the road. You know you have to look at the disaster and believe me this was a disaster and I do not care what ED thinks or says and how informative it was because it wasn't. The pure bottom line to this BS is if you do not like a pen kit then DO NOT buy it. Get it ED ED ED ED It was all about showing off his Macro photo skills pure and simple. Look at his other posts and look at the more macro photos.

My opinion ED and Smitty. Oh by the way.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

edstreet

For shame,

I once had a post edited, yes content changed, for spaces such as this. Alas before further indulging in topic stray I would like to point out that yes indeed I did look and no there were no answer reply to questions put directly to you. Tho with credit due wild chatter pursued and wagging tongues fell silent.

showing off... Macro photo skills
John,

I have included a handful of photos for you, just below. They showcase my new Micro photo skills. I hope you enjoy them...

jttheclockman, yes there were other topic threads which to show photo's yet this one remained true to form of topic until devious deceptive derailed the good intentions thus showing true nature of intelligence.

Dan Hintz

For shame,

I once had a post edited, yes content changed, for spaces such as this. Alas before further indulging in topic stray I would like to point out that yes indeed I did look and no there were no answer reply to questions put directly to you. Tho with credit due wild chatter pursued and wagging tongues fell silent.

jttheclockman, yes there were other topic threads which to show photo's yet this one remained true to form of topic until devious deceptive derailed the good intentions thus showing true nature of intelligence.
Dear God, man, get over yourself already! You've worn out your welcome with me before I ever got a chance to have a beer with you... impressive.

To the rest of you...Good luck, guys, it looks like you're going to need it. I'm done with this thread. (Blank lines added above for dramatic effect)

edstreet

As Rodney King once said " Why can't we just all get along" ?

We are getting along great for the most part. Just had one boastful claim that I know to be untrue and after calling on it there has been nothing to back up the claim or even to show examples of.

Other than that there have been some good discovery and information shared.

I have sold several full sized Emperors. I use them to make special pens like 6 stranded celtic knots, watch parts pens, etc. None of my customer has had a complaint. In fact, one of them told me that he likes better and uses more often my Emperor pen than his two Mont Blancs

jttheclockman

I have sold several full sized Emperors. I use them to make special pens like 6 stranded celtic knots, watch parts pens, etc. None of my customer has had a complaint. In fact, one of them told me that he likes better and uses more often my Emperor pen than his two Mont Blancs

Now what do we have here???? Interesting Mr. Watson

How was this person able to post to a closed thread???? Look here.... http://www.penturners.org/forum/f14/pen-hat-8032/index28.html

There is something strange going on.

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member

How was this person able to post to a closed thread???? Look here.... http://www.penturners.org/forum/f14/pen-hat-8032/index28.html

Nothing strange is going on.

I closed that thread after he made that post. I didn't think it was necessary to be posting into a 7 year old thread.

Regarding what looks like a copy paste, I think the user tried to quote that post and messed up the BB code in the post.

jttheclockman

I closed that thread after he made that post. I didn't think it was necessary to be posting into a 7 year old thread.

Regarding what looks like a copy paste, I think the user tried to quote that post and messed up the BB code in the post.

Thanks Jeff

I was having flashbacks. Thought I might have to cut back on the caffeine. :)

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

hmmmm....my arithmetic must calculate time elapsed between two dates different than yours. I see the OP as July 2013 about 2 1/2 years ago.:biggrin:

jttheclockman

hmmmm....my arithmetic must calculate time elapsed between two dates different than yours. I see the OP as July 2013 about 2 1/2 years ago.:biggrin:

Smitty, read the post carefully:):eek: The 7 year old thread in question was from 2008 Pen in the Hat.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I did JJ he said "posting into a 7 year old thread". Since it is posting into THIS thread, that implies that this thread is 7 years old. Had he said "posting from a 7 year old thread" I wouldn't have posted.

jttheclockman

I did JJ he said "posting into a 7 year old thread". Since it is posting into THIS thread, that implies that this thread is 7 years old. Had he said "posting from a 7 year old thread" I wouldn't have posted.

Oh joy, Jeff was answering to the 2 strange things I mentioned in that post. The first is where the same thread was repeated by 2 different people and then the Pen in the hat thread. Like I said read the thread carefully and even you will get it. Come on Smitty you are smarter than that.:)

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Oh joy, Jeff was answering to the 2 strange things I mentioned in that post. The first is where the same thread was repeated by 2 different people and then the Pen in the hat thread. Like I said read the thread carefully and even you will get it. Come on Smitty you are smarter than that.:)
OK I will acknowledge there is a post into a 7 year old thread (pen in the hat) also a post into this thread 2 1/2 years old. I was looking at the post in this thread.

Top Bottom