Emperor Pen kits from Dayacom Industrial

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

HappyTimes

Hello all,

I'm looking for a source for Emperor Pen kits (both full size and Jr.) in Rhodium with Black Titanium finish. I found a source called Dayacom Industrial but they require up-front payment and a 30 pc minimum order (more than $1200). I wouldn't mind buying 10 pcs of each but would really rather not have to spring for all of them from a company I've never purchased from and who requires up-front payment. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
CSUSA was the source, in partnership with Dayacom who made them. That arrangement was severed at least a year ago.

Since then, no major distributor has taken them and a couple attempts at a group buy have failed--Smitty has ordered some and is waiting delivery. He, like anyone else, prepaid and bought under Dayacom's conditions.

He will certainly be entitled to a profit, but he is making them available, I think.

IPD_Mrs

You can find Emp's at this email addy - currently there is not one with Black Ti, but rather with gold trim. Per the note on Smitty's website he isn't sure if/when he will be getting any more of these, once they are gone. (That could be an old note and it is possible he has ordered more - I am going by what is on his website.)

http://www.smittyspenworks.com/servlet/the-455/Emperor-by-Dayacom-in/Detail

Linda

HappyTimes

Hi Oklahoman (and everyone else who replied too),

I'd like to buy ten of each of the Emperor and Emperor Jr. in the Rhodium with Black Titanium finish.

Thanks.

Phil

Kaurikid

Gary Pye does not reply!

What a poetic title mmmmm ....
Can anyone tell me why after my initial order, 4 further emails to Huon Pye and one phone call that Gary Pye himself answered with promises am I still waiting after 11 days for a response?!

Is there anyone else out there that wants my 10 Dayacom kits order?

Or anyone that knows a "reliable" supplier?

Please help

Steve

Kaurikid

Rescued by ExoticBlanks

Jon David,

Thanks for the reply and recommendation of ExoticBlanks.com. What a pleasant difference it has been from the first email onwards to do business with Ed and Dawn at EB. As for GP in Aus not only did they lose out on my 12 Dayacom kit order they've lost out on everything I'm thinking of buying if that's an example of how they treat their customers.

From the start to receipt of the pens EB answered emails and queries on time and were a pleasure to do business with. They even added some useful free products to my package as a thank you.

Exotic Blanks have made purchasing a pleasure they certainly know how to look after their customers so for me they come highly recommended to anyone thinking of a purchase.

Thanks and regards,

Steve

Top Bottom