Emperor Pen Box

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

limited60

I am looking for a nice presentation box for the Emperor Pen.

Not a fan of any of the choices from Craft Supplies, and not too keen on making my own.

I have scoured the internet for suitable, jewelry / necklace / watch box type things, but I cna only find direct from China items, where the minimum order is often 500.

Has anyone got a good line on one, or a recommendation for a nice presentation box for the full sized Emperor Pen?

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GouletPens

I just sold a Jr Emperor for a nice sum and couldn't see giving the client any cheap leatherette or wooden box. I found this at psi

http://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKBOX8B.html

The display box now sits on my clients desk and the pen is protected yet displayed to his satisfaction.
That one is nice, but the rosewood version, IMHO is WAAAAY nicer looking. Same style, but it's SOLID rosewood and has a nice warm tone. I've used both and the rosewood just really sets off the pen nicely
http://www.pennstateind.com/store/P...utm_medium=webrecs&utm_campaign=mybuyswebrecs

Here's a picture of a Jr. Emp. I had made and put in that box:

Attachments

• 1VT01.jpg
    1VT01.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 151
  • 1VT02.jpg
    1VT02.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 144

rjwolfe3

I just picked some up Wood-N-Whimsies for a Lotus pen that I am working on. I looked at the PSI one but the client didn't want anything that large. I wish I had seen that Timberbits.com site though, I like what I see and the one from Aaron is nice too.

limited60

That one is nice, but the rosewood version, IMHO is WAAAAY nicer looking. Same style, but it's SOLID rosewood and has a nice warm tone. I've used both and the rosewood just really sets off the pen nicely
http://www.pennstateind.com/store/P...utm_medium=webrecs&utm_campaign=mybuyswebrecs

Here's a picture of a Jr. Emp. I had made and put in that box:

Very nice....thanks for this. Not sure how I missed this during my searhes.
I completely agree that the leatherette's are cheap and not suited to the craftsmanship and aesthetic of the Emperor pens.

Now, will it suit the full size Emperor? I really only deal with these 3 pen styles:
Emperor
Imperial
Statesman

I don't ever carry the juniors.
Will the full size versions fit in that psi case?

....and seriously, thank you.

GouletPens

Very nice....thanks for this. Not sure how I missed this during my searhes.
I completely agree that the leatherette's are cheap and not suited to the craftsmanship and aesthetic of the Emperor pens.

Now, will it suit the full size Emperor? I really only deal with these 3 pen styles:
Emperor
Imperial
Statesman

I don't ever carry the juniors.
Will the full size versions fit in that psi case?

....and seriously, thank you.
The full size WILL NOT fit with the insert that comes with it....unless you really cram it in there.....PSI sells an additional insert that's made for the full size majestic.....or emperor (same size) it's an extra $1.50 or something.

Top Bottom