Elizabeth City, NC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleabit

Has any of you participated in the Albermarle Craftsman Guild show that is held yearly? Just curious since there was a guy there selling pens last year.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darbytee

Fleabit, I didn't know you were from Hertford. I lived in Greenville, NC for about 10 years and used to travel to Nags Head and Elizabeth City every week with my job. I drove through Hertford a couple of times a month. That being said, I wasn't woodturning when I was living in G'ville and am not familiar with that show. Sorry.

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Well, heck, gotta add my two pennies [:)] since I live in Chesapeake, VA..just a couple of miles from the Carolina line...

...my son worked in Greenville for several years...if you ever ate at Luptons Seafood resturant he more than likely prepared it for you [:p]

How about a little more info on the Albemarle show[:)]

melogic

I'm originally from a little farther up the road in Charlottesville, Va. I have a brother living in Nags Head and a cousin living in Albemarle, NC. Small world.

Doghouse

Heck I am going to be just getting back from TX around then. I will still have to unpack that weekend. Not a worry, I will post it up here at least a week or 2 before hand.

Fleabit

Penhead: The albermarle craftsman guild show is held once a year toward the fall (I have to look to see when exactly). You have petition and be accepted as a craftsman (ie. legitimate business). It is very small, maybe 25 tables. It has everything from end tables, scroll saw work, pottery to bowl turning and than some. The gentleman that was selling pens was the one that was doing most of the business and I never got his name. Anyhoooo that is about all I can pass on.

Doghouse: Let me know when the cook out is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom