Elegant Beauty/Aero kit verses Elegant Beauty

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

avbill

Can I get a summary of what you like. in this two kits. The Aero has a smaller diameter Both look alike. One is berea and the another is dayacom.

And that's all I know!

comments please

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

I like both of them for very different reasons.
I like the Elegant Beauty Sierra because IMHO, the platings (espically the Ti Gold) looks much better AND because my male customers seem to perfer the larger diameter and the slightly longer pen.

I like the Dayacom Elegant Beauty (Aero) because the top twist works very nicely and eliminates the customer "unscrewing the body, before pulling the pen apart issue" that will eventually cause the customer a problemwith Sierras. My female customers like these better than the Berea because they are fitted and balanced for a smaller hand.

Depending on where you buy these sets, the price is very close on both sets, so I make and sell both.

FWIW, a Private Reserve EZ Flo 9000 makes both of these pens outperform the $400 Mont Blanc Miesterstuck!

IPD_Mr

Andy Nailed this one. The larger EB has better, nicer and more options plating wise.

The top twist on the Aero by far out preforms the other style IMHO.

Personally I like both and use both.

jedgerton

I like the smaller diameter tube on the Aero. With the smaller tube, the turned material ends up being thicker which usually works better for me. The positive thing about the Sierra is the tube is longer (providing more room to show off the material).

John

Top Bottom