Electra Rollerball Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wright

I haven't seen many posts if at all on the Electra Kit. At $20.00 per kit seems a little much for that pen kit. Am I wrong? Just wonder what your opinion is. Is it a good kit for that money? Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

flyitfast

It does seem a little expensive but the hardware has a good durable finish. I haven't checked but I'm sure that there are other vendors that might sell it a little cheaper.
It is my carry pen because I like a rollerball and it is a little smaller than most capped pens. And the cap is postable.
The single barrel is nice because there is enough to show a lot of wood or acrylic.
I have made several since friends have expressed a liking for the pen.
gordon

1stRaymond

I have turned the Electra kits and enjoy doing them. This one is crafted with rosewood.

Electra-Rosewood.jpg

Wright

Beautiful pen Raymond!!! Gordon and Harry, found the Electra at Exotic Blanks and think I'll order a couple at that price. Thanks for the information so much.

Personally I cant sell them, so I dont make them anymore. The gold on the nib section seems like a thin layer ( I know they are all thin) over stamped metal. Not nice and smooth.

longbeard

Here is the one i made for my wife about 8 months or so ago. Still looks like that today. They show off your blank very well also.

Electra Rollerball with Burgundy (5).jpg

ToddMR

I personally like the kit. I know I have sold at least 1 of them. But that is how I do mine. 1 here 1 there, very rarely do I have a bunch of 1 kind of rb or fountain made up. Its one of the few rb I have done where it seems like the cap stays on easier than most while in my pocket.

Top Bottom