Electra Kit from Berea

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
They have the same size drill bit... but beyond that, but I'd be shocked if they matched up... If you were in a pinch you could probably use them and caliper for final size.

I really like the look of the electra, but with a screw on cap - I don't think I'll introduce them into my lineup.. its the magnet that sells the zen for me.

alphageek

Former Moderator
aggromere said:
do you make either one of those in your turn between centers buttercup?

Man!!! I assume you need a new spellchecker!!! Either yours replaced bushings with buttercup or there is definitely a story we all want to hear!!!

aggromere

Ask him, lol!!!! I might be wrong, it could be daisy! Look at his avatar and then watch the movie, tombstone. Then read some of his post. LOL

nava1uni

Ed told me that the bottom bushings of a Jr. Gent were the same bushings as the Electra uses. If you have two sets of Jr Gent bushings then you have enough to do an Electra.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Cindy,

I used a caliper and measured diameters, the jr gents match the Electra parts. But, if others are finding other ways, more power to them!!

PenMan1

My FAVORITE movie! I think the saying was "I'll be yo Huckleberry". I don't remember "Buttercup".

For what is is worth, SOME parts can be changed between the Zen and Electra (i.e. the fenial end, and you can cannibalize parts to make a magnet cap instead of a screw cap).....BUT the tube length is completely different. The bushings will fit from one to the other...AS LONG AS YOU TURN TO CALIPERS.....NOT BUSHING DIAMETERS. The bottom barrel bushings for a JR are very close.

Last edited:
Top Bottom