El Grande questions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

I know I posted a while back that I don't like fat pens much...well I am eating my words now :D.

I am planning on making some El Grande and noticed that the drill bit is 33/64 and 31/64.

Can anyone please confirm if the 33/64 bit (from AS/BB) will fit my 1/2" DP chuck or not?

I am looking at Berea kits and would love to get input on what other twist pens I should consider. What style you like or sells the most ;).

LOML likes the Flat Top American Ballpoint Pen...any (good.bad) input? Tenons don't scare me...I've done my share of Euros.

Thank you!!!

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Bill now recommends and carries a 13.2mm drill bit for the El Grande's since numerous people found the tubes were a very tight fit.

And yes, they fit my 1/2" chuck.

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by Dario
<br />I know I posted a while back that I don't like fat pens much...well I am eating my words now [:D].

I am planning on making some El Grande and noticed that the drill bit is 33/64 and 31/64.

Can anyone please confirm if the 33/64 bit (from AS/BB) will fit my 1/2" DP chuck or not?

I am looking at Berea kits and would love to get input on what other twist pens I should consider. What style you like or sells the most [;)].

LOML likes the Flat Top American Ballpoint Pen...any (good.bad) input? Tenons don't scare me...I've done my share of Euros.

Thank you!!!

Berea's Flat Top American Double Twist is an excellent pen!! I made a lot of them and use one daily for many years now without any problems, well one has to change the refill from time to time....
I think this is the best FT pen you can get out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom