El Grande parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mdm0829

I have made 2 El Grande rollerball pens for the same customer. He had broken both nib holders. Does anyone know where I can find replacement parts?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I thought Berea sold them but all I see is fountain pen front sections. check with Berea. One solution would be to purchase a couple of El GRande rollerballs and a couple of front sections then switch them, replace the rollerball front sections then you will have two el grande fountain pen kits.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

you could also try the berea resellers: exotic blanks, beartoothwoods, arizonasilhouette, and possibly Lee Valley.

I have made 2 El Grande rollerball pens for the same customer. He had broken both nib holders. Does anyone know where I can find replacement parts?

mdm0829

I did contact the supplier with no luck. I didn't describe the problem accurately. The part that's broken is what the nib screws into. It is pressed into the pen barrel so purchasing new fountain nibs would not fix the issue. I can buy and cannablize two new kits but I hate to do that.

PM me, I may have what you need....I think only in silver, though.

I did contact the supplier with no luck. I didn't describe the problem accurately. The part that's broken is what the nib screws into. It is pressed into the pen barrel so purchasing new fountain nibs would not fix the issue. I can buy and cannablize two new kits but I hate to do that.

LagniappeRob

Talk to Ernie at Bear Tooth Woods. You also might check to see if the Cambridge (same size tube) - might be a long shot but I think the nib holder was metal (it's been a while). BTW carries both, they may be able to check for you.

Top Bottom