El Grande Nib Section

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brownsfn2

I had a customer break the plastic nib section that holds the feed and steel nib on his el grande. Anyone know where I can buy just the plastic section?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I purchased several from http://www.arizonasilhouette.com/Fountain_Pen_Nibs.htm awhile back. Check the website. you have to purchase the entire front section but they are not expensive. If they are no longer available I can let go of one of mine.

Also available here: http://www.beartoothwoods.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=35_39

Do a good turn daily!
Don

I had a customer break the plastic nib section that holds the feed and steel nib on his el grande. Anyone know where I can buy just the plastic section?

Last edited:

tokyotank

Is this what you are looking for? It is from an El Grande kit and since you did'nt specify finish this one is gun metal. You can have it if it will work for you.

Attachments

• 2012-02-14 21.29.35_600x450.jpg
    2012-02-14 21.29.35_600x450.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 174

brownsfn2

Thanks so much. I was not sure if the one from Bear Tooth cam with the nib and the nib section. I guess if it is in the picture it must though.

Thanks.

brownsfn2

Thanks tokyotank. I am going to order the one from Beartooth. I needed a fountain pen nib section. That's why i did not specify finish. Thanks for your generous offer though.

chrisk

Thanks so much. I was not sure if the one from Bear Tooth cam with the nib and the nib section. I guess if it is in the picture it must though.

Thanks.

I confirm. I ordered recently from Ernie McFarlane @ Beartooth woods and the part is composed by a section + feeder + nib + nib protection.

JD Combs Sr

For future reference The Golden Nib also has replacements that fit the El Grande kit and I believe theirs are solid brass. They call their Churchill the Windsor but the fittings are the same for all three(Churchill, Windsor, El Grande).

brownsfn2

So where can I get the coupler? Now that I have the pen I just realized that is the part that broke. I guess he sat on it.

Top Bottom