Drill Bits for Junior Pens at Craft Supplies USA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ericatcraft

This is a general announcement about our Junior series of pen kits, I wasn't sure where to post it so if anyone thinks I should post it somewhere else on the forums please let me know. I just want to make sure that everyone has a chance to see it.

We now have in stock 10.5mm drill bits for use with the Jr. Gentlemen’s, Jr. Statesman, and Jr. Emperor pen kits. This bit is meant to replace the current recommended bit of 27/64â€. We have found the 10.5mm to be a slightly better fit for the smaller of the two brass tubes. If you purchased a 27/64†bit from Craft Supplies USA for the Jr. Gentlemen’s, Jr. Statesman, or Jr. Emperor pen kit and are not satisfied with it, please contact our customer service team and they will gladly send you a replacement 10.5mm bit at no charge. You can reach us anytime between 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM (Mountain standard time) at 1-800-551-8876. The part number for the 10.5mm bit is 251-1050. If you do not need a replacement 10.5mm bit but would like to purchase one the cost is $5.99 each.

Thank you to everyone who contributed their thoughts regarding this drill bit, we appreciate all of your feedback and hope that this new bit makes your turning a little easier!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rifleman1776

After all my ranting about the wrong (weird?) drill bit size. I'm not sure if I bought the oversize from CS or had one on hand. [:I]
No matter, I'll buy one of the correct sizes next time I place an order. Glad y'all listened, Eric. [:)]

GaryMGg

Thanks for posting this. Your company's customer service department is very professional -- most likely a good reason for CSUSA's longevity and success.
- G -

les-smith

DANG, That's what I'm talking about. I just called and they are sending mine out. Priority Mail too. Thanks Eric and way to go CSUSA. I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom