DoHickys

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sgimbel

Was watching yoyospins video on DoHickys. Does anybody know where you can buy them? His video states AZ Sioloutte (spell much) but they apparently don't carry them any longer. Looks like a 2 pour cast but I'm fairly new to casting and this may be a little beyond my talent at this point.

Last edited:

PaulDoug

You might e-mail YoyoSpin and ask. He is on this forum some times so he may respond to your post. I've e-mailed him several time and always received an answer. Pretty cool yoyo's Huh?!

sbell111

Was watching yoyospins video on DoHickys. Does anybody know where you can buy them? His video states AZ Sioloutte (spell much) but they apparently don't carry them any longer. Looks like a 2 pour cast but I'm fairly new to casting and this may be a little beyond my talent at this point.
The ones that I make are actually three pours. First pour color. Second pour clear to lift the cast object off the color to give it a nice 3d effect. Third pour clear to encase the object.

The only tricky things are to 1) make sure that your pours are the correct thickness and 2) make sure that the encased object is centered.

Top Bottom