Does this exist?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

latelearner

Do any of you know if there is a pen kit that would use two or three colored refills all in one barrel? I can remember years ago some of the old drugstores used to sell them. My sister is a school teacher and asked me if it was possible to make one because she really uses two or three different colors while grading papers. I'm not a veteran penturner, but I told her I would ask the people that would know. Any information that may be available would be greatly appreciated.

Larry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The "teacher's pen" has red on one end and black on the other (the way they suggest making it).

I know the old pen to which you refer and no, I have never seen a similar "kit' pen.

elody21

Hi Larry,
Woodcraft used to have a dual color pen in red and black. I don't know if they still sell them anymore or not.
Alice

phillywood

Well, I( have one is not a kit,but has balck, red, and pencil #7. If you are interested PM me and I tell you which brand it is, you can not dismantel it to make your own pen, I already asked MrBurl and he look at it, and replied that can not be done.

Top Bottom