Does anyone still seel Jr. Emperors?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I have a custom order for 4 pens and the buyer really wanted a Jr. Emperor with black ti accents. I know CAUSA discontinued them but thought I saw where someone else picked it up. Was I dreaming? Only need one as a rollerball. Any suggestions?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

I got some from Exotics less than a year ago but see they're out of them now. I hate to see those and the Imperials disappearing, they're really beautiful.

Randy Simmons

I have been hunting them for a long time as well. Dayacom industries won't sell you less than a truckload an order, and exotic blanks.com is all out. I have found a few, and only a few, on ebay and other sites. I seriously hope they stick around!!

76winger

From those that have been around a while, do or don't the Emperor / Emperor Jr. series sell well? It seems strange that such a fine series would be disappearing.

Lenny

From those that have been around a while, do or don't the Emperor / Emperor Jr. series sell well? It seems strange that such a fine series would be disappearing.

My guess is that for the people who do high end shows they probably do sell well but when you consider the market from the manufacturer's point of view, they probably sell to a very limited market. Count up how many Sierra's you have made, how many Cigar kits you have purchased, etc. ... if you are like me they way out number the "high end" kits I have purchased. That's my guess anyways.:frown:

OKLAHOMAN

Lenny is 100% correct, those that sell in high end venues sell the well, not fantastic but well, when I did art shows I sold as many as five at a show but averaged more like 1.5 per show, some none some 2-3 but sold 30-40 Jr. series Gents, Statesmen, and Retros. I always had 10-12 very high end on display as they sold the $200-$500 mid range pens.

Top Bottom