Does Anyone Order??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Does anyone order from these people and if so what do you think???
http://www.hutproducts.com/ How are their prices and customer service??? Do they have something no one else has??? I lost their catalog and just sent for one. Their web site has a ton of stuff but too spread out. Like to see in a catalog.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

massmans

I order from them all the time. But I work less than 10 minutes from them so I just go and get items and not pay shipping.

great people.

wizical

I have ordered from them on a couple of occasions. I am not impressed with their customer service or knowledge of their products. The last time I talk to someone on the phone, he didnt know what he was talking about. And when I returned something, all they gave me was a credit. I do all of my business with CSUSA

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I've dealt with Hut since 1997.

I order some stuff from EVERYBODY. Larry at Hut has always been able to answer anything I asked.

IF you buy enough stuff, there is SOMETHING each of them can provide. OR you can become comfortable with ONE or TWO suppliers and pay a couple pennies more now and then. YOUR choice.

Rifleman1776

I have ordered from them many times, mostly duck and game call items, but not exclusively. I am very impressed with their customer service and high level of knowledge about their product. Larry, especially is very helpful and will not try to oversell a customer. Never had a problem or complaint.

Varinokid

I had ordered from Hut Products. Shipment was quick but there was back order on an item. I waited a month. Nothing. I contacted them via e-mails...no reply. I sent e-mails to them over two weeks period. Not a single reply. I won't be doing business with them again.

leehljp

Member Liaison
I have ordered from them and will order again. Once a box arrived busted (through the USPS) and a part was lost. I called and I had the replacement in three days. (This was in the USA.)

As to emails - I generally don't consider email the definitive method of resolving problems until after I talk with someone first. I personally have not found email and email systems to be totally reliable and the problem is not necessarily the companies setup.

Daniel

I've ordered from Hut when I first started turning pens. No complaint. Since then I have gotten to know a lot more about the companies. although there are several large ocmpanies out there. there are only three in my mind that make a serious effort where pens are concerned. Berea, CSUSA, and PSI. the others seem to offer pen kits as just anouther item to offer. Bill B. from AS is also anouther supplier focused on the satisfaction of the penturner specifically.

Top Bottom