Does anyone know

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

if the front section from the Rhineheart is the same as the Baron?

I know they use the same bushings, but if the sections swap I'll be placing an order from Exotic instead of Arizona, Bill just doesn't stock the stuff I need anymore.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, Mike,

I took a Rinehart from stock and a baron from the pens I have available for sale (these are over 5 years old--don't think they have changed, but it has been that long since I quit making the baron).

The Rinehart rollerball end fit exactly correctly in the baron, after I removed the fountain pen front section that the pen had. Then, I checked the length of the tubes, they are definitely the same.

Hope this helps,

Russianwolf

okay Ed, I'm hoping this works.

This is my last Baron myself and a pity to say, Dawn's Eastern Diamondback Rattler will no longer be with me. May have to find a new cover picture.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

This is my last Baron myself and a pity to say, Dawn's Eastern Diamondback Rattler will no longer be with me. May have to find a new cover picture.

I'm sure you found it a good home and adequate cash was transferred to YOU!!!

Congrats---you can always make another!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Russianwolf

I'm sure you found it a good home and adequate cash was transferred to YOU!!!

Congrats---you can always make another!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Don't mind saying that I JACKED the price on that one up big time when I figured out that it was a one of a kind. Never seen another piece of skin like that on a pen. And Dawn, I have dibbs if you find another piece.

Top Bottom