Does anyone have 2 JR Gentleman Pencil kits they will sell?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nickfff

Hello,

I have a customer who bought a Jr Gentleman PENCIL kit from me and it broke after years of use. Apparently CSUSA no longer sells them and I need to replace the inert.

They also want another made.

As a result, does anyone have 2 JR Gentleman Pencil Kits that they will sell?

As a backup does anyone have any other ideas for a thick/wide pencil that is mechanical in the event I cannot find these?

Thanks,
Nick

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I'm rather confident the jr gent PENCIL was made from the JR GENT BALLPOINT by replacing the parker style refill with a SCHMIDT pencil mechanism. Schmidt pencil mechanisms are readily available. The jr gent ballpoint is still on the csusa website. I could be totally wrong about this, also.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Hello,

I have a customer who bought a Jr Gentleman PENCIL kit from me and it broke after years of use. Apparently CSUSA no longer sells them and I need to replace the inert.

As a backup does anyone have any other ideas for a thick/wide pencil that is mechanical in the event I cannot find these?

Thanks,
Nick

Joey-Nieves

I'm rather confident the jr gent PENCIL was made from the JR GENT BALLPOINT by replacing the parker style refill with a SCHMIDT pencil mechanism. Schmidt pencil mechanisms are readily available. The jr gent ballpoint is still on the csusa website. I could be totally wrong about this, also.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Hello,

Thanks,
Nick
THis is how I do it and I sold some just last week

Top Bottom