Does Any of our IAP vendors have olive wood?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

I've got to make a dozen or so "Bible" pens. I need a few sticks of Bethlehem Olive Wood with the Certificate of Authenticy. Do any of our IAP vendors have the "certificate" wood in stock?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nolan

About 6000 blanks currently in stock in BOW and JOW (left side of photo shows some)
DSCF0222.jpg

I've got to make a dozen or so "Bible" pens. I need a few sticks of Bethlehem Olive Wood with the Certificate of Authenticy. Do any of our IAP vendors have the "certificate" wood in stock?

bitshird

Try Nolan (member name) or Monty (member name) both are excellent sources and furnish certificates with the wood Nolan usually has great wood and a good size range.
Geez you guys are fast LOL

Nolan

No biggie im not into the big selling & "price war" thing as long as the members help support the folks who donate and keep this fine forum going I am happy. We all provide our own little nitch. Mine just happens to be the best darn burl on the planet!!:biggrin: Thanks for thinking of me even if I wasnt the first one to come to mind:confused:

Nolan is also top notch. Sorry Nolan, I was coming back to edit my previous post.

Top Bottom