Which do you think is a higher grade pen kit?? Majestic squire or a Sierra?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Marker

What do you think is a higher grade pen kit?

a perimium grade sierra pen kit, or a Rhodium majestic squire?

I just wanted to know, because I have a special piece of material that is just big enough to make one single barrel pen. I just would like to save it for the best.

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jasontg99

Like most have said, the crystals are a downside. But in my opinion, I prefer the squire for the heft and feel. It just "feels" better to me.

Jason

76winger

I'll be different here. I like the squire AND the crystal. But there's a lot of materials I wouldn't use on it because it's already got it's bling and you wouldn't want to use a blank that would compete with it. I'm also fond of the Elegant beauty as an additional choice, They look really nice on their own merits.

ghostrider

I think it depends on the blank/set combination. Like Dave Herrmann said, you don't want the blank to compete with the bling that the Squire has.

I'm not a fan of the crystal, but people have managed to make pens with it that look quite nice.

Another way to go is the Aero, which is smaller than the Sierra, and is classy looking without too much bling. It also comes in premium plating.

I guess I would say that if you want smaller, then go with the Aero, and if you want bigger then go with a Elegant Beauty.

Top Bottom