Do you make clipless pens?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have had several folks request pens, but without the clip. My wife especially dislikes clips on her pens.

Do you make many without the clips? What percentage if so?

I think the CS Clicker pens may look nice without the clip.

Thanks for the input!

Gregory of GoingCliplessIsDaring Forest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dgscott

I make about 30% without clips, primarily for women who tend to carry pens in a purse. I supply them with black velvet bags to prevent scratching.

W3DRM

It's simply amazing the ideas one gets from this forum. I have had several female buyers who have requested the small velvet bags to put their pens in. I never thought about asking if they wanted their pens without a clip! It will be part of my list of things to ask when I take an order from now on.

Thank you for the idea!

YoYoSpin

Double closed-end works for me...pretty popular with women al la that purse thing.

x112.jpg

DoHickey_5d.jpg

as well as closed-end cigars:

cc_3a.jpg

nava1uni

I make pens without clips in many different styles. I like making slim lines without the band and without clips. They appear to be like by many. I also sell all of my pens in velvet bags, I also put secret compartments and wine stoppers in velvet bags. Easier to deal with then boxes and make for a nice presentation.

VisExp

This has been an interesting thread. I would not have known there was such a high demand for clip less pens.

BTW. Gregory, I always look forward to your posts. I enjoy reading how you sign them (Gregory of *** *** Forest) :)

Thanks all!
Again, I am grateful that many of you have have been blessed with a teaching spirit. I am learning a ton!

YoYoSpin, you have some crazy imagination at the lathe, my friend. I love those. :worship:

VisExp, thanks, I just have postscripts running though my head, I guess. Are you a jumper? My jumping days are mostly behind me, but I still follow it a little.

Gregory of 17PensMadeAndNonePerfect Forest

:redface:

Top Bottom