Do I owe someone some money????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Before all of you :clown::clown::clown: start jumping up and down and raising your hands-

I just found a small USPS box at my house. I opened it and inside were some long click pen kits. I figured that I must have ordered some, so I put them down in the shop. A couple days go by with it gnawing in my head... I must've ordered these a couple months ago, or even more! The wife tossed the box, so I'm not sure when it was delivered, but she said it wasn't recently.

I formatted my computer recently, or I would go through all my old info. I just checked my PM's and old posts here, but i can't find anything.

Bottom line: Did I pay for these already, and who did I buy them from???

:confused::confused::confused:

Thanks!
Greg of IMustBGettingOldAndSenile Forest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TowMater

Well you don't owe me anything, but I do have a small vacuum pump and some blanks still sitting over here, they are starting to look unloved...........

Well you don't owe me anything, but I do have a small vacuum pump and some blanks still sitting over here, they are starting to look unloved...........

Todd,
I really need to set aside a couple hours next weekend (20th or 21st) to drop by again. That vacuum pump would come in handy right now. I have about 30 blanks I would really like to stabilize...
Let me know when you are free.

Greg

TowMater

20th we'll be at WOF all day 21st we have the afternoon filled up but could probably set aside some time in the morning.

I got that insert problem taken care of with the chuck if you haven't finished that bowl yet....

Top Bottom