Dissasembly of slim twist pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDrayton

I know this has probably been discussed before, but how do you dissasemble a slim twist pen, (the lower barrel), I have one that cracked on assembly and have to make a new lower barrel but can't figure how to take it apart, or should I just throw it away and use a new kit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
JD, I had that problem and tried to take the twist mech out and everything, time and effort I finally threw it away and started over. Made a few upper spare parts for my inventory. Maybe someone else has a method but I sure could not figure it out.
Terry Blanchard

JohnDrayton

THANKS BUT JUST FOUND AN OLD POST THAT DISCRIBES THE METHOD, I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT YOU COULD PUT A ROD THROUGH THE TRANSMISSION TO KNOCK OUT THE TIP FIRST! WILL TRY IT TODAY.

John Drayton

alparent

Go to the PSI site "http://www.pennstateind.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=LIBR&Store_Code=PSI" and look for the instruction on how to use there pen disassembly tool. You don't need the tool.......just looking at the instruction give you all you need to do the job. There are instruction for other types of pens also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom