Display case # 2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

William Young

Here is my second display case that I just finished making. It will be going to another location as soon as I fill it up.
It will hold 30 pens, 7 stoppers and has a compartment at the back for about 10 key rings.
I borrowed: the idea of the drawer in the bottom from Charlie in Garfield to store a variety of pen boxes. Thanks Charlie.
There is also a tray to put a row of business cards in just below the sign but I forgot to include them before taking the picture.
W.Y.
68018027.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tipusnr

Great job. I will probably have to do something soon if I intend to sell and these ideas are great motivation. So far my one outlet has designed and provided the display outlet themselves.

William Young

Mac;
It says Hand crafted Writing Instruments. balpoint, gelwriters, pencils etc, ' Make Great Gifts , Local and Exotic woods, and a bunch more bla .. bla.. bla stuff, phone #, ask about quantity discounts etc.
This one is going to the $7.50 a month rental space in a gift shop that I talked about earlier with no commission charge and the owner is a great saleslady so hopefully they will sell fairly good there.
W.Y.

darbytee

Really nice William. Did you use the flocking again? I'm just about done with my first display case. It will hopefully look remarkably similar to the first one you posted. I guess I'm going to have to "borrow" this design now. [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom