Discounts at CSUSA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodTurns

Never had any problems with CSUSA before, but....

Check your card statement after you order. I processed my order (total was over $175 less 20% discount)..total with shipping was $152.33 online and in my confirm email. I was charged for the full amount (no discount). They have taken care of it "because you're a good customer" and say they have issued a credit. Apparently, the discount doesn't make it to accounting! Keep an eye out.

Dario

Originally posted by GoodTurns
<br />Never had any problems with CSUSA before, but....

Check your card statement after you order. I processed my order (total was over $175 less 20% discount)..total with shipping was $152.33 online and in my confirm email. I was charged for the full amount (no discount). They have taken care of it "because you're a good customer" and say they have issued a credit. Apparently, the discount doesn't make it to accounting! Keep an eye out.

Had this happen to me on one of the group buys I did too. They discounted all but one kit so I ended up paying about $250.00 more. I caught it only because my worksheet didn't match the total invoice. Due to multiple shipping (back orders) it took me a while before I noticed the discrepancy.

They did apologize and made it right when I brought it to their attention though.

BTW, it is a good practice to check all your statement entries on ANY (credit/debit) card purchase though...not just CSUSA [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom