dip pen insert

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

george

Hello !

Im quite new at this site, so this has perhaps alredy been told, but still ; i got some interest from our country calligraphers for hand made dip pen (caligraphy).
But now that i have turn some, I cant find supplier of metal insert that goes inside of pens and then holds the nib.
And 1 more; in few articles I saw that BIC was making some kind of refill insert for woodturned pens. Can anybody pehaps inform me where to get similar refills, since in my country this articles arent available ?

Thank you in advance for possible help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vick

http://www.stilesandbates.co.uk/shop/showmproduct.cfm?pid=273
This is the only one I know of. We did a bulk buy on the site for them a while ago so someone might have an extra they would send to you. Not sure what postage to Slovenia would be.

george

Mike, thank you very much for this link. I bought a supernova chuck at this company last year, but didnt had a clue they also sell this.

Perhaps have any idea regarding refill inserts ( BIC or other brand ) ?

Thanks again

vick

I made a couple and they work well. I personally still have a bunch but some other people may beinterested in a group buy. They are really cheap so I bought a bunch knowing they would probably last me years.

Originally posted by saltwein
<br />Mike,

What did you think of these? Worth another group purchase?

Regards, Steve

vick

George one of our members Tangboy5000 has great deals on refills

http://www.woodchipshome.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=WC&Category_Code=SCHM

Originally posted by george
<br />Mike, thank you very much for this link. I bought a supernova chuck at this company last year, but didnt had a clue they also sell this.

Perhaps have any idea regarding refill inserts ( BIC or other brand ) ?

Thanks again

george

Wow, i just joined to IAP yesterday , but I alredy see what great thing this is. I ve been looking for this information for quite some time , but here I learned everything in a day.

Thans again to Mike and others too. George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom