Digital Camo Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

renowb

I've seen the jungle camo, desert camo, urban camo blanks, but is there a possibility of making the new digital camo blank? It seems resin would be out of the question so maybe decals? Any input appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Have you considered wrapping the digital fabric around a tube and casting it? I have done this several times with great success.

reddwil

BilL

I would try the decal approach. The digital camo blanks look nothing like the armys camo. I made one for my nephew who just graduated basic. Looked horrible related to what I was expecting. Ended up using a woodland instead.

renowb

Yes, I think I'm going to go that route. Let's See what happens! Thanks!

BilL

I would try the decal approach. The digital camo blanks look nothing like the armys camo. I made one for my nephew who just graduated basic. Looked horrible related to what I was expecting. Ended up using a woodland instead.

digital camo

I have been using arrow shafts for that pattern. Depending on the size pen you want to make, the shafts are different sizes. I use them for arrow shaft pens. Never tried casting one.

Don

glennw

How about the new digital cammo color like the navys new uniform the enite navy wears a sa working uniform. The blue digitized cammos if some can make that i would buy it. it is blue grey white and a lighter shade of blue.

Top Bottom