Digital caliper-6" Ten Bucks!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
To Jeff-didn't know: Penturning or Casual Conversation???

Decided every penturner SHOULD own a caliper, so I would put it where more people would read. Feel free to move if you disagree.

Harbor Freight's new mailer (573-B) advertises a 6 inch DIGITAL caliper for $9.99. Product number 93293-1UEH.

LOOKS LIKE a great buy!!!

no, I have not arranged for a commission on each one they sell, darnit!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hobby_dale

I have one and it is nice. Turns on automatically when you open the jaws and can switch between US and Metic measurements. Handly little features.

Randy_

Originally posted by GregD
<br />I bought one six months ago when they were on sale. Works great!

Looked all over the Internet for this sale and couldn't find it. Guess you must be talking about an offer that came by way of USPS??

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Yes, it did come in the catalog.

If you go on their site and enter the product code it will USUALLY come up with that price. The product code is the key-the last 3 digits determine what price you will get, so BE CAREFUL that the price does not change as you enter.

If Dallas has a store, they will usually give you any price you can prove, I will happily fax the page (my scanner is temp out of service, but I could take a digital pic and send you that!)

esheffield

One note, I don't think that is the same one they've been selling for $15 +/- over the last few years. I saw the new one too, but the description says it's a composite material. The older model (http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=47257) is stainless steel frame. If you go to the Harbor Freight site, click on "Order from printed catalog" on the left side of the screen, and enter the complete product number (93293-1UEH) as if you're ordering then it will be put in your cart with the discription " DIGITAL CALIPER COMPOSITE 6" " for $9.99.

This item may be every bit as good as the older one! I have no experience with either one. Just pointing out that it does NOT appear to be the same one that has been discussed here before.

Edit: Ad scan

200591622546_calipers.jpg

Randy_

Originally posted by rtjw
<br />I need to get me one. looks like the sale came at the right time.

Johnny: Maybe you could organize a bulk buy on these and save folks a few dollars on shipping?? I'd do it myself: but I didn't get one of the flyers.

jcarrell

HR in texas has a 6" digial caliper that is on a stainless steel frame (well it feels like SS) on sale for 16.99 - part# 47257 normally 39.99...in fact all their digital calipers are on sale...sale thru 09.26.2005...

comes in a hard plastic case, battery in caliper, spare battery included, has on/off, inch/mm and zero buttons...

last sat (09.11) HF in wichita falls had probably 2 dozen of them...

wed (09.14), HF in irving had probably 2 dozen as well, well at least 1 less than that...i bought one using the 10% of bag they were giving out a few weeks ago...

torne pluma...jeff c, in foat wuth
www.bubbasville.com
www.texaswoodshop.com
www.swaturners.com

jcarrell

opps, should have read HF - harbor frieght.........not HR...

Originally posted by jcarrell
<br />HR in texas has a 6" digial caliper that is on a stainless steel frame (well it feels like SS) on sale for 16.99 - part# 47257 normally 39.99...in fact all their digital calipers are on sale...sale thru 09.26.2005...

comes in a hard plastic case, battery in caliper, spare battery included, has on/off, inch/mm and zero buttons...

last sat (09.11) HF in wichita falls had probably 2 dozen of them...

wed (09.14), HF in irving had probably 2 dozen as well, well at least 1 less than that...i bought one using the 10% of bag they were giving out a few weeks ago...

torne pluma...jeff c, in foat wuth
www.bubbasville.com
www.texaswoodshop.com
www.swaturners.com
<u></u><u></u><b></b>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom