Difficulty of roman harvest pen kit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jzerger

I am curious as to what makes the harvest rollerball pen kit from timberbits difficult to make. I am merely trying to yield to the warning. I'm just sure where the difficulty is. Thanks for the help.
John

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jzerger

The kit looks similar to lots of others, is there something you are required to do different: other than turning the barrels and press fitting parts?

philipff

Hi JACK: If you have problems with that one you should see my nightmare with the Cambridge kit directions! I see this tiny photo with half the components pointed in the opposite direction from the other half and print so small you can not tell one part from the next- -and all this for some $30++ each kit!! I think the customer deserves better. I re-wrote the direction in Word so they made sense to me and proceeded to assemble the kit, no thanks to the distributor. philipff

jzerger

Never mind. I found out that the kit does not come with accent rings, finial accent, or clip accent. Looks like the clip will be tricky. Thanks and sorry for the confusing title thread.

Top Bottom