Desk Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jedgerton

I'm looking for advice on making a pen for the guest book desk at our church. It needs to be a rollerball and the hitch is that it needs to be tethered to the desk. I will also need a funnel for the pen to rest in when not in use.

Any thoughts? I don't recall seeing such hardware at least in the places where I buy supplies.

Thanks in advance,
John

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DurocShark

I've found that people steal more at the church I work at than at any company I've worked at.

Clockit.com has the funnels. One other thing I've been considering is to drill the hole for the upper tube into the base, glue the tube in, mounting the CB just proud of the base. This will give a RB kit a place to thread into.

hrigg

I just did a closed end Sedona rollerball. Since you don't expect anyone to be wearing it in a shirt pocket, it should be fairly simple to extend the length so there's enough solid wood to drill for a key ring, to which you could add a chain of your choice. Modify the cap to remove the finial and clip, bevel the end at a pleasing angle, and fasten it to something like the striker for a judge's gavel. Screw the pen into the former cap's C/B when not in use, and it should work quite well.

Top Bottom