Decent/cost effective Streamline/Trimline components?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chrisk

Hi all,
What in your opinion is a cost effective/decent Streamline/Trimline kit from the different vendors out there?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Christos.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

Hi all,
What in your opinion is a cost effective/decent Streamline/Trimline kit from the different vendors out there?

Christos.

If you limit it to what you asked, the Streamline/Trimline/Roadster/Anelli/Ambassador and probably many other names which all featuring the wider, beaded centerband and the tapered clip (not the so called "fancy clip" with the ball end) there are many who offer it. Some may argue theirs are slightly better for fit or finish. I honestly can't tell much difference. IF someone offered better plating, as in TnGold instead of 24k then it would be an easy recommendation. Stick with Chrome and Gun Metal if wear is a concern.

When I order, where I get them from is more dependant on what else I need at the time!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hi all,

Christos.

If you limit it to what you asked, the Streamline/Trimline/Roadster/Anelli/Ambassador and probably many other names which all featuring the wider, beaded centerband and the tapered clip (not the so called "fancy clip" with the ball end) there are many who offer it. Some may argue theirs are slightly better for fit or finish. I honestly can't tell much difference. IF someone offered better plating, as in TnGold instead of 24k then it would be an easy recommendation. Stick with Chrome and Gun Metal if wear is a concern.

When I order, where I get them from is more dependant on what else I need at the time!
I'd add black chrome to that - it wears well also.

bitshird

Hi all,

Christos.

I'd add black chrome to that - it wears well also.

And I'd like to add that Smitty is a great fellow to deal with, his Creekline is just the ticket, Nice pen, good looking hardware and decent transmission, + a good price.
No connection just a happy customer!!!

SkewedUp

I just wanted to chime in and say that IAP came through for me once again. Without even having to post what I was looking for I found the solution for my needs.

And thanks Smitty for the help. I really appreciate it.

Top Bottom