decals

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dale

I have read on here how a person can use model decals for pens. What I need to know is there anyone that makes and sells them on here? And will they work on a slimline? Looking for the fire dept symbol.
Dale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sberger

Can someone also explain how to install them and finish. How the heck do you guys do this inlay stuff. The pics sometimes never cease to amaze me. Looking to start doing more than just turn and put a kit in. Thanks for any help someone has.

Steve

dexter0606

DaleIf you have an inkjet printer you can just buy clear decal sheets at your local hobby store. Also get some of the sealer spray.I typically find a logo on the internet and download it. If you go to the website for the fire department you should be able to cut and paste the decal into Word.Resize it, print it and let it sit for a day. Spray it with sealer, let it sit for a few hours. Apply it to the pen and let that sit overnight.Carefully apply a few quick coats of CA. After that apply some regular CA coats and away you goJeff

dale

Thanks all. Iwas told about the hut finials. I will check with the customer see what she wants. Her dad is the chief and a good friend
I do appreciate the ideas
Dale

Top Bottom