Decal question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

renowb

I have a customer that wants a couple decals put on a pen. The logos have a white background. If I put it on a white pen, great. But what about a darker wood pen? It will have a white background. Cutting out all the letters, etc is out of the question. Using clear decal paper would probably wash out the logo on the pen. I could just cut it square and put it on but it just would not look right. I want it to blend in without any white borders. Have I confused you yet? :)Any suggestions?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Well your in luck, there is Decal Paper that has a White background, and there is clear.

So for this decal that has a white background, won't print but the color. If this client wants his logo exact. Get White Water slide decal. Now since you use the white, you will have that background on a dark pen blank.

This is my 2 cents.

navycop

Well your in luck, there is Decal Paper that has a White background, and there is clear.

So for this decal that has a white background, won't print but the color. If this client wants his logo exact. Get White Water slide decal. Now since you use the white, you will have that background on a dark pen blank.

This is my 2 cents.
Can you show pictures?? I cannt seem to wrap my head around this.

renowb

I will in a bit. I have some decals drying and will upload later.

This is my 2 cents.
Can you show pictures?? I cannt seem to wrap my head around this.

Top Bottom