Dayacom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Parshooter11

I've just recently saw on IAP the mention of Dayacom pen kits. What are your thoughts on these? I continue to be somewhat suspicious of the quality of transmissions coming in kits I've purchased from other vendors. Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Whaler

I have never dealt directly with Dayacom as there are several other sources to buy their products from. As far as quality is concerned I have never had a problem with any of their pen kits and find the prices quite reasonable.

edstreet

I have never dealt directly with Dayacom as there are several other sources to buy their products from. As far as quality is concerned I have never had a problem with any of their pen kits and find the prices quite reasonable.

so you are ok with them taking the same part and having 2-3 different prices for it, depending on which kit its ok? Premium kits they have premium prices on even the simplest of things.

wood-of-1kind

Dayacom have provided pen kits for a long, long time. CSUSA was pretty much an exclusive distributor for them in the USA. Dayacom has opened up somewhat and allows for direct purchase but usually at rather high M.O.Q.'s. Their products are not priced cheaply but their plating and overall quality is better than most. I have no direct affiliation with Dayacom but have been tracking their business for a long time. JMO

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
DAYACOM INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD they are very greedy and love to over price things. They re also difficult to deal with.
I agree they're not necessarily the easiest folks in the world to deal with but they will be a bit more flexible if you have an established relationship with them. For instance the Major as they sell it is a barrel twist, they modified it for me to be a finial twist like the rest of my Le Roi Series at no extra charge, no delay in shipping and no debate. The wholesale prices on their kits supports the retail prices they're usually sold at. Many CSUSA kits are still made by Dayacom. (Not the Apprentice Line though).

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Dayacom have provided pen kits for a long, long time. CSUSA was pretty much an exclusive distributor for them in the USA. Dayacom has opened up somewhat and allows for direct purchase but usually at rather high M.O.Q.'s. Their products are not priced cheaply but their plating and overall quality is better than most. I have no direct affiliation with Dayacom but have been tracking their business for a long time. JMO
Dayacom's website says they've been providing kits since 1987 and working closely with CSUSA since 1989. Until about two years ago they would not sell retail at all and even now want fairly large orders to do so - you don't go there to buy 1 or 2 kits. Two things to note is their retail prices include shipping and their packaging is first class.

Whaler

so you are ok with them taking the same part and having 2-3 different prices for it, depending on which kit its ok? Premium kits they have premium prices on even the simplest of things.

If you will read my post I stated that I haven't bought from them directly only from other sellers of their products and yes I feel that the prices I have paid for these products have been fair. If you don't like the pricing don't buy it.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Dayacom is a foreign kit manufacturer.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 3 using Forum Runner
Almost all kit manufacturers are foreign - Laserlinez is the only us maker of pen kits (other than there might be some manufacturers who will make custom kits) I know of.
Marksman, unless Lazerlinez are making his kits too.
Marksman doesn't make kits --- Lazerlinez made them for Marksman --- they now also sell them for Marksman.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

I'm not sure what you're referring to here Ed.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I've just recently saw on IAP the mention of Dayacom pen kits. What are your thoughts on these? I continue to be somewhat suspicious of the quality of transmissions coming in kits I've purchased from other vendors. Thanks!
This part of your post has not been addressed. It isn't clear to me what you mean by this "other vendors" doesn't mean anything to me since vendors transmissions can be coming from many different sources and manufacturers.

Top Bottom