Dag Nab It!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one?

I ordered some Cigar kits, from one of the best, back before Christmas. One of the kits had two transmission end couplers and no nib end coupler. I placed another order for pens last week and that order came in. I had asked for another Cigar nib end coupler and it was not in the order. Today I assembled five Cigars and danged if one of the kits was short the black plastic ring that goes between the nib and the coupler and short the black plastic piece that goes on the lower part of the upper half.

Am I the only one that gets shorted parts or am I just too sensitive? The supplier is gonna think I am flim flamming him if I keep telling him that parts are missing.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Probably not the answer you want..but of all the kits I have ordered from most all of the suppliers I have never come up missing a part...in several of the PSI comfort kits that I received one time they did ship the wrong part...drove me bonkers trying to figure out what I was doing wrong untill the PSI pen tech finally told me "oh yeah, we shipped the wrong part in several hundred kits, but that's a known problem"...sheeesh...I will say though, if you got the kits from one of the suppliers from the IAP home page they will most likely make it right for you.

PenWorks

Not only you Mac, I thought is was just me. Out of 2 dozen wall St. kits, I was missing two nibs and 1 clip. I get allot of that, 2 parts are the same and the other is missing.

I am surprised, the companies selling the kits, don't have a spare parts bin. Heck, if they shorted me, I would even buy the parts, just not to have to explain they really weren't there.

Anthony

Gary

I posted that question to Nils, the CSUSA rep that posted here, but he hasn't answered it.

Originally posted by penworks
<br />...I am surprised, the companies selling the kits, don't have a spare parts bin. Heck, if they shorted me, I would even buy the parts, just not to have to explain they really weren't there.

Anthony

dougle40

Hey Mac,
I've got your nib connectors and you've got my transmission connectors . 4of the 5 kits I ordered where that way . If the kits were Berea's , there was a problem with a lot of kits and my supplier has already contacted them and they are supposed to be replacing the missing pieces . Of course that doesn't do us any good until we get the missing parts .

You're not the only one. I've had troubles also with the cigar kits and also a few americana kits. I've had tubes missing several times and also a few nibs. I also did not get the replacement parts when i asked for them. I wont name any names.............

Its very frustrating when you are assembling pens after turning them to find out you will have to leave one or more of them un-assembled for a while[:(!][xx(][V]

nilsatcraft

Hello,
This is Nils from Craft Supplies. If you have'nt seen my other messages from today, I apologize for not getting back sooner. I signed up for the group a couple weeks ago, posted, and then lost the link. Just to let you know, though, if any of you are missing any parts from our pen kits, just give us a call at 1-800-551-8876 and we'll gladly take care of it. Unfortunately it does happen from time to time but we'll happily get that taken care of for you. I know from experience how frustrating it can be to turn a pen, get it ready to assemble and then see that you're missing a part! We're here to help should that happen.

-Nils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom