CYA on kit parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wicook

I haven't tried acetone, Paul, but the release agent that is available from a lot of the places (maybe even all of them) that sell CA glue in larger sizes works very well...and it doesn't take the finish off anything. (Note: the release agent may well be acetone-based, but I have no idea what it is.)

Rifleman1776

That's one reason I don't care for speaking in acronymneese. I have just learned bb, ca, oo, az (or is it 'as' [?] ). Now come cya which normally, universally means 'cover yer posterior'. English anyone? Or am I OT? Sorry.

Originally posted by BogBean
<br />One reason I don't use ca very much...

ravo

Rifleman (Frank), I agree with you. I thought maybe it was just me cause I am new on this site. Can't even understand some of the posts with all the AB, CD & EF. CYA - yup 'Cover Your A$$' I wondered how that applied to pens.

woodscavenger

I thought someone had put an eye out with a sharp fountain pen (FP) and this was a post describing our new legal liability and therefore....CYA......

BTW I got some "CYA" on a chrome kit and after it dried it came right of with my fingernail. Try it.

Randy_

I ruined one rollerball when I got a little acetone on the plastic "grip" just above the nib. You need to be real careful whenever using acetone around a finishe pen!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom