customizing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

AKBeaver

You can save your money and use an iron or soldering pencil to transfer the toner from the paper to the pen. Better yet, get some Decal paper and either the Testors Spray, or Deft spray print out your design and apply the decal to your pen. The Decal will be much sharper and clean. There have been quite a few posts on applying decals.

Last edited:

GouletPens

I saw the same tool and thought it looked intriguing. However, I've been impressed with the concept of many such 'cheap alternative' tools like this one and been sadly disappointed with the 'you get what you pay for' addage almost every time. The only way I can see something like it might work is if you do a CA finish on top of it, otherwise it would rubb off in no time. Even still, how would you be able to get it perfectly straight?

broitblat

I tried it a few years ago. My success rate with it was not very high -- it frequently left gaps in the image if you didn't get it just right. Even when I did transfer the full image, it wasn't very crisp or durable. I gave up on it (your mileage may vary).

-Barry

Top Bottom