Customer Complications

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

I have a question that maybe all of you can answer without me spending all day with my head stuck in catalogs.
I have a customer that wants a Americana style Platinum Rollerball.
He also wants a Pencil to match.
The only Platinum Rollerball I know of right off the top of my head is the CSUSA Rhodium Rollerball. It does not have a pencil to match it.$$$
does anyone know of a way to put this combo together???
I have suggested he go with the Rollerball Letter Opener combo. (He plans to resell these and likes the idea of a "SET")
thanks for any help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrcook4570

How about a flat top american chrome pencil from BB? And if it's too different from the CSU Americana, substitute the screw cap RB in chrome.

Scott

Hi Daniel!

I am no help on your question, but I wanted to say how nice it is to see your name pop up on a post here! I was just thinking of you yesterday, and was wondering how you and your family were doing. Good luck with the platinum set - better you than me! [8D]

Scott.

Daniel

Thanks for the suggestions, and the greatings Scott.
Family and are are actually quite well. simply taking a well deserved and much needed rest.
My Mother in Law passed last November. We are now at the trailing end of 5 hard years for my wife. and even a few for myself. Basically we are learning to relax. I have been around just not talking to much.
Anyway. My customer decided to drop the Pencil combo for now and ordered 10 Platinum Americana Fountain pens for now.

I will have to look at what B.B. has. I was searching the catalogs so obviously his selection was not in my thinking.
I'm still looking for the Rolleball Pencil set.
I think Chrome would work but not sure the customer would be thrilled. I'll see what Bill has and pass the info on to my customer though.
thanks loads folks, anouther disaster diverted.

Thumbs

Waaait just a minute, Daniel? Where's that guy who made that great big list of pens on the front page of this site? Did your computer crash?[:p][}:)][;)] Hope not! Glad to see you back![:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom